28.10.11

Mom and Dad do Seoul.


Mom and Dad finally used their passports and came to visit me in Seoul.

On evening one, Mom slept while Dad and I went for his first taste of Korean food. He likes kimchi!


We spent the weekend in Seoraksan, but my camera was sadly battery-less, so those pictures will have to be stolen from the cameras of others and posted separately.

Tuesday, Mom and Dad headed on a tour of Seoul and I met them after work for pizza at Pizzarium in Noksapyeong. I'd been wanting to go there for forever, because it smells so good every time I walk by, and I'll admit, it was a lot better than Pizza School.



Yum.



On Wednesday, Mom and Dad came to school to help Gold Class make Halloween milkshakes. It was a lot of fun and the kids all agreed the ice cream was delicious.
















That evening, we wandered around Insadong, bought some souvenirs and ate some Kalguksu.



Tourists!


There were so many more things I would have liked to have gotten to show them, but it was a lot of fun anyway!

Miss you guys already.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment