1.3.10

Drinking in Caves

We had Monday off this week because of Independence Movement Day, so on Sunday Kyle, my new coworker Heidi, and some of her friends were all going to go climb a mountain. Because that is what you do on your day off in Korea. But then it was raining and you couldn't see the full moon so we decided a night hike seemed unpleasant. So we went out instead. And ended up at this bar that was designed to look kind of like caves. Each little table area was in a separate cave and you had to take your shoes off and sit on pillows. It made me feel like I was in an ice castle or the womb or something. And then the dance floor was full of balloons. It was really awesome but the pictures really don't capture it at all. But now you know what I have been up to I guess.
This is my new coworker, Heidi. She is from Menno. Weird. She doesn't normally look that disgusted.


Me and a blurry Kyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment