4.7.10

Bing Bing NoRaeBang is my local karaoke bar. There is one on every block!


My neighborhood is also full of sketchy motels.

Korean buses are scary. They are in constant battles with the taxi drivers and no one seems to be that into turning signals.


Pizza School is pretty much the best. You can get a hotdog stuffed crust sweet potato pizza for like 5 dollars. Terrifying.


Also plentiful in my neighborhood are "Booking Night Clubs." I think the concept is similar to speed dating in that you talk to a bunch of different strangers in an organized way in the hopes of finding a lover or maybe future spouse? They weird me out.



Kyle's neighborhood is full of tall buildings.

I'm not sure why I took this picture. I think this is a restaurant. That is maybe open 25 hours a day.

This popsicle was really good. It was watermelon flavored.

There are many neon lights. And much garbage on the streets. Hannah and Heidi love it!

Playing carnival-style games is a completely socially acceptable activity for adults in Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment