3.10.10

Bangkok.

A reverse-order collection of photographs from Thailand.

Becky waiting for a bus that will take us to a tropical island.



A bunch of pictures from the royal palace. It's big. And everything is covered in gold. It was really pretty but a bit overwhelming. And it torrentially downpoured for a good portion of the time we were there.











Kyle and Becky excited to be paying so little money to drive on the wrong side of the road.



Some places aren't covered in gold.



A temple with the world's largest reclining Buddha. Covered in gold.







I ate so many potato chips in Thailand. A very important cultural experience.



The remnants of my street-vendor pad thai. It cost a dollar!



Chinese beer! And The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.



Chinese food and Chinese Diet Coke at the airport in Beijing. Probably the closest I will ever get to really being in China. I did get to go outside, though! So, I can now say that I have breathed Chinese air.



China!



We are so late! On the subway for Incheon.

No comments:

Post a Comment