7.1.10

Lotte World

To celebrate the snow day on Monday Katie and I decided to go to Lotte World which claims it is "the world's largest indoor amusement park." The people who claimed this had clearly never been to Camp Snoopy, though, so we decided to just wander around and not pay to go into the actual amusement park.

This raccoon thing is the mascot for Lotte World. Lotte owns everything in Korea. Including Lotteria, the McDonaldsesque fast-food place I wrote about earlier.


Here is Lotte World. It clearly has nothing on Camp Snoopy/Nickelodeon Universe. I wanted to ice skate, but I don't think skates come in my size in Korea. :(

This is me in front of this fake version of Trevi Fountain that is in the basement of Lotte World.


This is me in front of the real Trevi Fountain in Rome.


Toilets in Korea have way more options than American ones. Note the control panel. I am still too afraid to push any of these buttons.


This is a Christmas Tree made of old pop bottles with what appeared to be wishes inside of them.


There is Krispy Kreme in Korea. These donuts were really cute. Korea lovesloves donuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment