20.6.11

Fermentation Celebration

This weekend there was an event called Fermentation Celebration. It was probably the best day ever.

Basically, you paid $20 to wander around all day drinking and eating fermented things. There was kombucha, yogurt, sour kraut, salsa, green smoothie, makgeoli, beer and kimchi tacos. Unfortunately, I was so distracted eating and drinking that I neglected to take many pictures, but I reassure you it was seriously like the most exciting thing ever.

Here are the pictures I did manage to take:

The fermentation enthusiasts post consumption.





The line for kimchi tacos. I couldn't believe how many people were into fermentation.



Homebrew!



We ate some lunch.




Kombucha! I'm actually not very into kombucha but everyone else in the world seems to be so I should probably sort that out.

2 comments:

  1. A picture from that house on top of the hill would have been nice. The salsa was by far my favorite fermented product that we had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed. both of them were excellent. i'm gonna work on that.

    ReplyDelete