25.1.12

Beer O'Clock 10 Shot Challenge/Noribar

On Friday, a few of my friends decided to do the 10 Shot Challenge at Beer O'Clock, a Canadian Bar in Sinchon. I'm not foolhardy enough for such tasks, so I stuck to beer, but it was funny to watch.

40 Shots.

Jiyoung, Nick, Becky, KK: Shot One

Halfway.

Finished!

A blurry Caitlin and I, maybe taken by the challengers.

After Beer O'Clock, we headed to one of our favorite places to dance: Noribar.

Jiyoung, Hyunshik, Caitlin, Jon and Nick.

Nick and I. <3

Noribar Seance.

Not afraid to dance alone.

Caitlin, Hyunsik, Jiyoung and I.

Caitlin, Jiyoung and Tadhg on the dance floor.

Then there were ghosts.

Jon and I! Self Cam!

And again, this time with Randall.

Josh makes the best picture faces.

We apparently never tire of the dance floor.

It was a good start to a long weekend. There are pictures from the other nights as well. All to come soon. Happy Solnal!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment