3.2.12

곱창 오마이!-Intestines oh my!

I decided to give intestines one more try before leaving Korea, because I thought they were really sick the first time, but all of my students insist they are very delicious. Plus, KK really wanted to eat at the intestines place that just opened near our house because of "the cute boys who work there" and the fact that "it smells really good" when you walk by. I will concede that it does smell good from the outside.

But, oh dear god, was the intestines reality just as bad as (maybe worse than)  I had remembered. 


Raw liver and beef? Yum.
(The raw beef? actually was pretty tasty.)

KK being brave and trying the mystery meat.

Intestines galore! Ewwww.

The spread. Also: They only had Cass. Ewwww.

Ewwww.
Never again. But you've got to try everything once (or twice).

No comments:

Post a Comment