13.2.12

Noryangjin Fish Market

Last week I took KK and Tadhg to meet Jaeyeon at the Noryangjin Fish Market, so we could have a very scary life experience. It was interesting to say the least. 



So many scary, theoretically edible sea creatures!

Horrifying.

I think these are the ones we ate.

More horror.

Never ending buckets of sea creatures.

KK and Tadhg are ready.

I'm not, but Jaeyeon is.

Live baby octopus. Why??

Slimy sea creature.

Raw flounder and some other dead fish.

Slimy sea cucumber.

Chewy sea penis.

Giant crab.

Me being as adventurous as I get.

KK's claw earring. 

Crab head fried rice.

Fish head soup.

Oh the horror.

Jaeyeon was the lucky winner of the fish head.
All in all, it was an experience I am glad I had, although the probably unrelated food poisoning a few days later will definitely prevent me from doing it again. The saddest part is that I can't figure out how to get the video of us eating live octopus to load. It's priceless, let me reassure you.

No comments:

Post a Comment