20.2.12

A Visit to Osan

Yesterday afternoon, I hopped on the Line 1 to Osan to visit Nate, Val and Aliza one more time before I take off. They picked me up at the station and took me to the base to get dinner at Chili's. It was amazing and super weird like being in America. THERE WAS UNSWEETENED ICED TEA!!!!!!!!!! I had a great time but wish I'd thought to have someone take a picture of the whole group instead of just my food.  ㅠㅠ 

Chips and Salsa!!!!

Chicken Ranch Sandwich with Swiss Chz!!!!

Aliza being adorable.

Enjoying the luxury.
After dinner we tried to go to the BX but I couldn't get in with my visitors pass, so we headed back to their apartment to drink some tea and look through the pictures from the vacation they just took to Thailand and Vietnam. It was a pleasant evening and gave me lots of good ideas for my trip! 

11 more days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment