9.12.09

apartment pictures














I can't see these pictures to comment on them individually but for the most part they are pictures of my apartment which is really nice and big. The first one is of me on my first day drinking soju with katie. The next couple are pictures of my neighborhood at night. It is really bright and everything is neon and I don't even really live in the city. The rest are of my apartment. The kitchen is super tiny though which is mostly just comical. You can't really tell from the picture but in that space there is a sink, two burner stove, a washing machine and the apartment's water/heater system. Also the bathroom is interesting in that there is no separate shower...you just shower onto the floor and it drains out. It makes a huge mess in the process though. I'm off to teach!

No comments:

Post a Comment