27.12.09

I figure it still counts as a White Christmas...

since all of the stores are still blasting Christmas music.

At any rate, when I went outside today it was to find this:




































Real snow! Like on the ground not melted no one can figure out how to drive snow. Like maybe an inch. At least a half. These pictures, by the way, are of where I live. The first is of the plant in front of my driveway and the other is the view down my street/alley.

And since I was such a good tourist all day despite the inclement weather and because the museum was free I splurged on some fast food on the way home at Lotteria:


















Lotteria is the equivalent of McDonalds in Korea and is located inside of Homeplus, Korea's version of Wal-Mart. The food was pretty delicious though. I am glad there are mozzarella sticks in Korea.

And now I made myself some chai and am going to curl up with a book for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment